Our team of experts got smart at yesterday’s MM&M Skill Sets Live and bring us these takeaways from the discussion on Content Marketing for Healthcare:
- Move from brand-centricity to customer-centricity and know where the customer is on the adoption ladder.
- Create a story through content.
- When creating stories, it’s not about you.It’s about the customer. Think smarter and don’t talk at your customers.
- Leverage active listening in various disease states to organically source real stories.
- Programmatic buying is happening. Our valued BI client Deb Nevins shared that she has not faced challenges with cookieing HCPs as most understand this targeting method. But it is important to deliver relevant content and include the ad choices logo.
- For more tidbits, check out our Twitter page.
This is an interesting read that looks at how economics impacts efficiency at the doctor’s office and ways to reduce wait times, including choosing a physician based on availability, working weekends, and patients’ acceptance.
CVS Health continues to actively roll out its digital offerings by launching a Digital Innovation Lab in Boston “to produce the next level of digital technology.”
HCPs use mobile to communicate with patients; virtual visits are expected to replace more than 10% of live in-office visits. Still, concerns exist among HCPs including privacy, security, and even connectivity.
Excited to report on a big advancement in science, researchers have found a way to repair brain damage by regenerating damaged cells.
– Amanda Kopec Preto, Manager, Strategic Marketing & Corporate Communications